The information from the weekly bulletin is posted here and updated every Sunday morning with the new bulletin information from that week’s service.
March 19th, 2023
Order of Service
- Call to Worship, James Duhon
- Prayer & Announcements, Pastor Marc Lambert
- Hymn #391, Revive Us Again
- Hymn #417, At the Cross
- Hymn #227, Down at the Cross
- Hymn #473, Cleanse Me
- Sermon, Pastor Marc Lambert
- “Remember the Poor” (Galatians 2:10)
- Hymn #553, Just a Closer Walk with Thee
Sunday Evening (6:00pm-7:30pm)
“Olivet Discourse” with Dr. Krauss
Wednesday Night (7:00pm)
“Another Gospel” Chapters 3&4
Tithes & Offerings
- We encourage our church family who remain at home to continue to tithe and support our church. Anyone who wishes to may drop off their tithes at the Moody Bank and specify it is tithes for the LHBC account or send checks to church address: 1155 Liberty Hill Rd, Moody, TX 76557.
- Tonight – Dr. Krauss – Olivet Discourse continued – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 22 – “Another Gospel” 7 p.m. With Pastor Marc
- Saturday, April 1 – Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 8 a.m.
- Sunday, April 9 – Easter Sunday
- Wednesday, April 12 – Business Meeting and Bible Study 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15 – Arts & Craft Day/Shoebox packing day.
- Note – Join the LHBC family in praying every day at noon no matter where you are. Pray for each other, our church, our community, our nation. Invite family and friends to join us.
- Note – Offering plate is on the table for dropping in tithes.
- Note – Volunteer to help with Children’s programs.
- Note –There is a “Shoebox” on the offering table for your cash donations. All donations are welcome. Questions? See Kathryn.
- Sunday, May 7 – Branded Cross Band with Dinner Day following morning worship service. A love offering with be taken up.
- Sunday, May 14 – Mother’s Day (No church dinner this day)
- Sunday, May 21 – Honoring our Graduates during morning service and dinner celebrating with them immediately after morning service (yes, two church dinners in one month!!
- We will be collecting money for them to help send them off on their next endeavor, so be saving up, folks! College and gas are expensive these days!
- Some of the Supplies we still need for the shoebox ministry:
- Spiral notebooks and tables approx. 5×7 or 6×8 size or index cards
- Crayons and colored pencils, pencil bags, big pink erasers
- Water bottles, forks, and spoons; bowls
- socks, flip flops, jump ropes, cars, small balls that will fit in the boxes (tennis ball size or slightly larger is a great size), bandanas.
- t-shirts and sox – all sizes Age groups are: 2-4 5-9 10-14
- flashlights w/batteries, hairbrushes/combs, small dolls
- yo-yo’s, tops, jacks and ball sets, puzzles, wash cloths, bar soap
- If you have questions, see Kathryn or Erline
Daily Reading Plan: Week 12
- Deuteronomy 6-9; Luke 7
- Deut 10-14; Psalm 5; Luke 8
- Deut 15-18; Psalm 115; Luke 9
- Deut 19-22; Psalm 6; Luke 10
- Deut 23-26; Luke 11
REGULARLY SCHEDULED EVENTS
Sunday School – 10:00 am
Sunday Worship – 11:00 am
Sunday Evening Bible Study – 6:00 pm
Sunday Evening Youth Video Ministry – 6:00pm
Wednesday Adult & Youth Bible Studies – 7:00 pm